World-class Testing Machines To Support You in Gaining Precise Results
Paramount Instruments P Ltd. is an ISO certified unit that came into existence in the year 1964 to support testing works in textile mills, buying houses, footwear production companies, dyeing and processing institutes and more by introducing advanced testing machines. Our range encompassing SS Washing Fastness Tester, Scuff Resistance Tester, Belt Flex Tester, Peel Bond Strength Tester, Yarn Examining Board Machine, and many more machines, is admired by Indian and Foreign customers for quality. Our obsession with quality, as a manufacturer, is one of the biggest reasons for our company introducing hi-tech testing machines in numerous specifications.
Why Paramount Machines?
- Software Driven: Our SS Washing Fastness Tester, Belt Flex Tester and other machines are infused with advanced software, which makes them smart and efficient to gain reliable and swift results.
- Ease of Operation: All our testing machines are easy to operate as we have made them to provide users the best experience.
- Next Generation: Our machines are designed for next gen users, to support them conduct stringent testing of their textiles, yarns and more products:
- Touch Screen User Interface: We have a set of machines that functions with a touch on the screen.
- Safety & Reliability: Every machine we introduce, is extremely safe and trustworthy to use.
- Adherence To National & International Standards: Our machines go through strict testing as per international norms so that clients are delivered with flawless machines.
- Continuous Innovation: For introduce smart machines, we indulge in continuous innovation while researching for better production techniques and technologies.
- Accurate Results: Using our collection of machines, users are promised to gain accurate results.
- Ergonomic Design: Every machine is designed keeping the issue of space in view. We produce only compact machines to suit different buyers needs perfectly.
"We are accepting bulk order quantity only."