Woven, Knitted, Non-Woven or padded Fabrics which are used in the Automotive and Footwear industry are PREMIUM Fabrics which are valuable and hence the Quality Control of such Fabrics is of prime importance to ensure its performance and reliability. To monitor its Quality, Paramount has introduced, its latest Inspection Machine, Check MASTER PLATING to make perfectly aligned Rolls at the back of the operator for convenience.The Plaiting can be done on the back side with ease and convenience. This machine increases the productivity about 10 TIMES , as compared to the Manual Fabric Inspection . It s a very Convenient equipment to inspect thousands of meters of fabric, u p to a width of 72 in a single day.
Paramount Check MASTER i9 PLAITING has a Wide viewing area to check the fabric thoroughly. It has Dual Light Sources : TOP Illumination to check the Dyeing and Printing Defects and Bottom Illumination t o check the Weaving Defects Forward & reverse motion facility is provided to enable effective inspection . The Length of the Fabric inspected is directly displayed by the Length Counter. The Digital fault counter helps in counting the number of defects in the fabric. Emergency stop switch is provided to stop the machine suddenly in case of an emergency. The machine is elegantly finished in Blue and Grey Powder coating paint for impressive looks.
Life Lime Buy Back
- Next Generation Fabric Inspection Machine with Plaiting Device and Advanced Features
- Special Plaiting Unit is built on Sturdy Pillars which houses Geared Motor, Special Gears, Special Rollers etc. for Smooth operation during Plaiting
- Multiple Geared Motors along with advanced Programmable AC Frequency Drives are used for Smooth flow of the fabrics
- Two Modes of Inspection : Continuous & Inching facility
- LED Light from Top & Bottom : To identify all type of Defects - Weaving, Dyeing & Printing Defects
- Roller Type Length Counter : For accurate fabric length measurement
- Digital Fault Counter : To keep count of faults in the fabric
- Working with Both Length & Fault counters : The operator can easily keep note of all the faults and at which length the faults are coming
- Advanced Auto Stop Function : Stops the machine automatically when the fabric being Inspected is finished
- Special Stainless-Steel Tensioning device : To provide adjustable tension to the fabric during Inspection
- Special Nylon U-Brackets at the Back side with Stainless-Steel Rod to open the Rolls
- 5 Heavy Duty Rollers fitted with NTN-JAPAN bearings for Long-life & Trouble-free operation
- 4 Extra Stainless-Steel Rollers with NTN-JAPAN Bearings & 5 Extra (Slim) Stainless-Steel Rollers for smooth flow of Fabric during Inspection and Rolling
- Dual (Front & Back) Emergency Stop Facility : To stop the machine at any time, as per Safety and CE Norms
- Supplied with All Accessories Tray : For keeping loose fabrics, plastic pipes for rolling fabrics etc.
- Supplied Compete with Inspection & Calibration Certificate ( Traceable to NPL )