The Stretch & Recovery testing is used to determine the stretch, comfort, and fit of a fabric along with understanding how well the fabric recovers after extension under load.
Paramount Stretch & Recovery Tester i9 (Floor Model) is the latest model Equipment which gives Accurate & Repeatable results. It is a precise Equipment used to determine the stretch, growth & recovery properties of knitted & Woven fabrics. It is a wall mounted unit to undertake accurate static extension testing. It has six independent stations, which are totally interchangeable, allowing any station to do any test at any onetime. The equipment completely adheres to ASTM standards and other buyer requirements.
56.68(L) X 62.25 (H) X 32.08 (D) (Inch)
- Ergonomically designed Latest Floor Model equipment adhering to all international standards
- Woven, Knitted Fabrics, Lycra & Elastic Fabrics can be tested on any of the 6 stations to give accurate results
- The unit can be easily mounted on floor to undertake testing with ease
- Each station is equipped with a timer, which can be numbered, which the user can carry & complete other tasks while the testing is going on
- The dimensional stability ruler supplied with the unit gives the Stretch & Shrinkage directly in %
- Supplied complete with all weights & wire hangers including 1.35 kg, 1.8 kg Loads with Stainless-Steel hooks
- Complete with inspection & calibration certificate