A Table top inspection unit is a Useful Equipment to Check the Weaving, Dyeing & Printing Defects in Fabrics or Garments.
Paramount Magna scope i9 is very Convenient System for Checking the Defects in Yarn, Fabrics or Garments. It is a Table top Model having Light Source from top as well as from bottom for convenience. A Specially Designed Double Lens (Magnifying Glass) with the Resolution of 8x,is provided to Check the Minute Defects in Fabric/ Garment. The Specially Designed Foldable Type Stand helps in Viewing the Samples from Convenient Distance as Required.
460 mm,18 Inch
690 mm,27 Inch
335 mm,21 inch
13 kg (28.6 lb)
- A Specially Designed Magnifier with Double Lens to Access Dying, Printing, Weaving, Defects or Constructional Differences in Any Type of Fabrics
- Latest Model with Modern Aesthetics
- Light Sources from Top & Bottom facilitates in Fault Assessment
- Double Lens Magnifying Glass to view Minute Defects
- Maximum Resolution 8x when Two Lens Work Together
- Cool White Light for Convenience in Inspection
- Smooth Precision Engineered Components for Excellent Performance
- Supplied with all Accessories
- Illumination: Top Unit: By Two Straight Tube Light.
- Base Unit : By Circular Tube Light
- Supply: 220v,50Hz, Single Phase AC
- Lens type: Convex
- Big Lens Dia.: 130mm
- Lens Magnification: 4x/8x
- Illuminated Area of Base Unit: 365x245mm
- Overall Dimension of Base Unit: LENGTH x DEPTH x HEIGHT 535mm x 460mm x690mm /21 x 18 x 27
- Net Weight of the Unit: 13 Kg. (28.6 lb)